Saturday, December 14, 2002

Circular No 57

Newsletter for past alumni of The Abbey School, Mt. St. Benedict, Trinidad and Tobago, W.I.
Caracas, 14 of December 2002. Circular No. 57
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Friends, now a short conversation with Wayne Vincent Brown in answer to my inquiries.
---------------------------------------------------------------
From: Wayne Brown
Date: Mon, 6 May 2002 14:43:25 -0400
I would like to ask you about your photo with the two pretty girls!! I do not have their names, please write me about them.
By the way I noticed in your articles that the letter "z" in organize, etc. is written with an "s", also in an article that I have from a newspaper of TT, is this peculiar, my corrector for British indicates "Z". Why would be this???
We are having our reunions about once a month here in Caracas but no luck with Manuel Prada as yet. At our last dinner there were two present, Bernard Fontaine and Peter Morvay. I am preparing a guest room at my house for when you come thru Caracas.!!, it should be ready by June.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You must notice that there are no more Who is Where, I have lost contact with Roger Henderson since he left Bank of Scotia. I am expecting soon his new email address??


God Bless


Ladislao
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Listado: C57.xls
Photo: y wvb 020107dan
Wb saffrey(I)mariel 1994 T&T
Column: wvb no manuscript has been received
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: